When I was small I used to ask
myself who am I?,I am not able understand myself , Why I am here , what is the
purpose of life, what is all this. I always used to ask myself all this but
never shared it with my parents or anybody else.
Then, one day there was a seminar
in our school I was in 8th standard and in that they said that you
are an important person of this world. Realize your importance. At that time I
was not able to actually understand it, but it was good to hear such kind of
words.
Then, I remember whenever we used
to have classes of moral education I used to love those classes and my teacher
always used to talk about God. I used to love listening to her whereas, other
students used to get bored.
Then, I was in 10th
standard I was going to Beas with my family. One of my uncle believes a lot in Radhaswami,
I asked him when one day we all die, everything will come to an end than what
is the use of all this, what is the use of working so hard, studying and all.
He said that we have to live and for that we have to do all this. I was never
satisfied and keep on question myself, WHY ALL THIS? WHAT IS ALL THIS?
Then, once I was travelling from
Delhi to Dehradun and all of a sudden I came across a person. By chance his interest
and my interest were same. We talked about spirituality, moral values. He told
me about meditation and Reiki.
At last, I realized myself when I
came across Raj yoga meditation of Brahma Kumaris.I came to know about my true
self that I am a soul. My purpose is to enhance my knowledge of soul, to know
about that supreme soul, to know about my consciousness.My purpose is to spread
smiles to this world.
To empower myself with true
knowledge.
I pray to God to be with me. To
always guide me on the path of truth and spirituality.
Om Sai Ram.
No comments:
Post a Comment